CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

The "BIG" Slide

Since Isabelle was one years old, I have not wanted Michael...wait, it was more like I have not allowed him, to let Isabelle go down the "big twisty slide" at the park (I think there was a blog entry where I mentioned that previously). She has only gone down this slide while sitting on someones lap or between their legs like a train and I was totally fine with that. Well today, while sitting here at work, the following video is emailed to me....


I called them after watching it and through his laughing, Michael told me that she cannot get enough of it! She was hesitant at first he said, but then followed another little girl up the steps and right down the slide, by herself. So much for Mom's sheltering...I guess they do have to grow up sometime :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Izzy always brings a smile to my face!